refuge vows? Re: [Chat] Fwd: FW: [Meditation/Md] Refuge and Bodhichitta

Crystal cver1001 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 10:59:27 EST 2003

Hi Emil,

I don't know. I figured I would find out on Saturday,
if Justin wanted to go to this event. I've only been
to a couple of Atisha's lectures at the Friends
Meeting house thus far. I met him in one of my classes
for Environmental Engineering and he had some
interesting perspectives on things like the karmic
implications of people polluting the Chesapeake Bay
and displacing all the other life forms solely for
human benefit.

-- Crystal