[Chat] ramp to I-83

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Sun Apr 6 17:02:15 EDT 2003

Hi, Sarah,

this was discussed at the last CVCA meeting:

The City closed that ramp on account of some construction
down by North Ave.  The annoying thing is that this was
done to reduce traffic flow to that area, not because
the ramp is directly affected by the construction.

Beth, CVCA president, didn't get any advance notice
about this and complained to some City official about this.
We didn't hear anything at the meeting about when the
ramp will reopen, but I've cc'd Beth on this.

--Emil