[Chat] favorite nursery

arjay arjay at bcpl.net
Tue Apr 8 20:12:15 EDT 2003

Sarah,

The big local Garden Centers are:

  Valley View Farms, York Road, Cockeysville
  www.valleyviewfarms.com

  Watson,s Garden Center, York Road, Lutherville
  www.watsongarden.com

  Greenfield's, Northern Parkway @ Falls Road.

The big non local (Very Special) Garden Centers, (that must be visited when
you have half a day and really want to see some absolutely beautiful, unusual
stuff:

  *Behnke's, Route 1, Beltsville, MD (Arjay rated 10+)
   www.behnke.com

  *Homestead Gardens, Central Avenue, Davidsonville, MD, (Arjay rated 10+)
   www.homesteadgardens.com

Regards, Arjay