[Chat] Fwd: protect yourself from credit fraud

Crystal cver1001 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 11:22:55 EDT 2003

I had a credit card number stolen when I bought
something over the internet. Making an immediate
report to the Police and the credit bureaus kept me
from having to pay several thousand dollars in
overnight shipments to a bogus address in D.C.

Also, if you have a planner that "is my life", it's a
very good idea to make a full photocopy of the whole
book at least once and then copy any pages with new
notes once a month.

Good luck!