[Chat] fleas?

Crystal cver1001 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 11:41:52 EDT 2003

Given the fact that the World Health Organization
reports between 1,000 and 3,000 cases of bubonic
plague every year (a handful of them in the U.S.),
minimizing fleas in the house seems pretty attractive.
Although the risk of cancer from the chemicals is
probably more than the risk of getting plague ...

More reasonably, flea and tick treatments minimize the
risk of your cat getting worms from the fleas, or
carrying ticks, etc.