3200, was RE: [Chat] fleas?

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Sun Apr 13 23:19:24 EDT 2003

I think Struever will probably do a good job, Arjay.

They have a good track record, it seems to me, and I don't
think you could find a better firm for the job.  For my
part, I would prefer that the construction lead to
economically viable shops and sufficient parking to give
the neighborhood a lift, even if that comes at the expense
of raising the skyline of Charles Village.

Maybe that's why the new owners of the Saint Paul Court
Apartments (3120 Saint Paul) seem to be acting like
such absentee landlords.  Once the construction on the
3200 block starts to happen, SPC will appreciate, and the
owners can turn it over at a handsome short-term profit.