[Chat] PDAs

Crystal cver1001 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 13:58:16 EDT 2003

I was using the Target website to send a wedding gift.

I used a Handspring PDA (Personal Data Assistant?) for
a year and a half, but when my work computer was
upgraded, it wouldn't "synch" anymore because of
something in my computer so I've been back to pen &
paper for another year and a half. I suppose I should
try a new model.

Considering that Justin and I just cleaned out the
garage yesterday and it needed to be cleaned out when
we moved in a year ago, it may be awhile before I have
time to compare PDAs and choose one.

In other news, have you noticed the new half-round bit
of brick around the baby maple tree in front of the
Verizon station on 31st street? Hopefully, another
half will turn up to match it ...

:)

Crystal