[Chat] WJHU is on the air!

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Tue Apr 22 23:20:48 EDT 2003

[Well, actually on the Net, not the air...
This is from the WJHU mailing list.   --Emil]

Hey,

This time is finally here! We're broadcasting live online! Midnight
last night marked the beginning of the first show for WJHU. All this
week there will be shows by DJs, as we train them. Since DJs are still
learning, this week will be a test week, but we want you - our
faithful supporters - to tune in as we work out the bugs. Find a show
you are interested on our schedule, hope that DJ has been trained, and
log on. All you have to do is go to HopkinsRadio.com and at the top
left of the page will be buttons that will allow you to connect to our
stream.

We appreciate input and even take requests if you ask. Drop us a line
as we broadcast live - just send an aol instant message to WJHUDJ
(nice and easy).

Thanks for the continued support everyone! Time to rock it out!

Ryan