[Chat] Sheba needs a home

Emily R Chalmers ChalmersE at gao.gov
Fri Aug 15 10:36:23 EDT 2003

Once again I am trying to find a home for a stray cat, this time a
beautiful  jet-black female kitten with brown/gold eyes. She walked
under my car after narrowly escaping death at the wheels of another
vehicle near Penn Station. She is half-Siamese and looks like an
Egyptian cat statue. The resemblance to a statue is misleading, however,
as she loves to run, climb, and play with toys of all kinds. She is
loving and trusting of most people, wary of big animals, but she has
tried hard to make friends with my cats, who want nothing more than to
get her off their island.

Please help me find this little sweetheart a home. She promises to grow
up to be an elegant, sassy cat. Shots, tested, wormed, ready to be loved
and admired, but only in a home where she will always be indoors or
allowed out only into a secured yard. One or more of her siblings may
also be available.

Emily
410-366-4094
chalmerse at gao.gov; echalmers at mindspring.com