[Chat] Harbingers of Spring!

Mary Rawson mary_rawson at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 07:35:39 EST 2003

Up until 5 years ago, I lived in Williamsburg, Va (and prior to that, in
CT).  Every Feb., around Valentine's Day, huge flocks of Robins would stop a
day or two in Williamsburg on their trip from the south back to the north
(CT, and points farther north).  It seems Spring will be early this year.
I'll tell my Mom to keep a look-out in CT!  Mary