[Chat] Phase 2 Snow Emergency

Beth Bullamore beth_cvca at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 16 10:44:52 EST 2003

If you hadn't noticed (ha!), it is snowing!!

The City has declared a PHASE 2 SNOW EMERGENCY.  This means those of us that
park on the streets must move our cars from the designated snow emergency
streets.  These include Howard, Maryland, Charles, St. Paul, Calvert and
Greenmount on the north-south axis; and North, 25th, 28th, 29th, 33rd, and
University on the east-west axis.  (There might be others but I am sure of
those!)

They have said they will allow until early afternoon for people to dig out
and move their cars.  After that they will begin towing them to other areas.
  They will be announcing areas where you can take your cars to park them -
this should be announced on TV and radio soon.  (*They always used the
Memorial Stadium lots in the past for our area, which are no longer
available.)

Good luck, and enjoy the snow!

Beth Bullamore
President, CVCA