[Chat] Chocolate-covered networking

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Mon Feb 24 18:25:50 EST 2003

Chocolate Covered Networking Happy Hour

Join us at the Engineers Club in the stunning Garrett-Jacobs Mansion
in Mt. Vernon for a potentially profitable and most certainly
delicious evening of mingling and networking.

This Thursday, February 27th from 5:30 to 7:30pm - Complimentary hors
d'oeuvres and a cash bar will be rounded out by an incredible
assortment of gourmet Bavarian chocolates from Kirchmayr, an Austrian
chocolatier of the highest discipline.

Bring your business cards and dress professionally because you will
meet scores of business people looking to make connections.

Stick around for the tour of the Mansion starting at 7:30 or step in
to the dining room to enjoy our regionally-renowned PASTA BAR. Right
in front of your eyes, our expert chefs will prepare a to-order plate
of amazing pasta.  Have a seat, enjoy some wine and salad, get up and
get your pasta. It's all-you-can eat including soup and salad so help
yourself! We can make more.  MEMBERS ONLY. Not a member? Give us a
call and let's talk. Know somebody who should be a member? Give us a
call and let's talk!

Please pass this note on to anyway who may find it of interest.
Engineers and Associate Society Members can SAVE $500 by joining this
month!

All the best,

Matthew Riggs
The Engineers Club