[Chat] Fw: PERENNIAL GIVE-AWAY

Brad Schlegel wbschleg at erols.com
Thu Feb 27 00:59:32 EST 2003

From: "Amanda Cunningham" <amanda.cunningham at parksandpeople.org>
To: <amanda.cunningham at parksandpeople.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 6:09 PM
Subject: FW: PERENNIAL GIVE-AWAY

From: Rebecca Rienzi [mailto:rrienzi at civicworks.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 11:11 AM
To: allant at sandtownhabitat.org; AmberV at cphabaltimore.org; bnc at abagmd.org;
beni at erols.com; bkaminez at chaibaltimore.org; dklocke at charlesvillage.org;
dcsr3 at juno.com; dfrederick at nwbcorp.org; ddobbyn at NHSbaltimore.com;
edrutkowski at erols.com; Echrist617 at aol.com; israel.patoka at baltimorecity.gov;
jthompson at hebcac.org; banner at charm.net; kens at communitylaw.org;
kengnell at newsonglc.org; kirkland at loadingdock.org; mg7253 at netzero.net;
rmdecker at usa.net; reginaa at cphabaltimore.org; sscott at goldsekerfoundation.org;
sharon at reuter.net; backstrom at juno.com; Betty Robinson; Amanda Cunningham
Subject: PERENNIAL GIVE-AWAY

Amazing Port Street Perennial Nursery Give-away

Saturday, April 12, 2003

The Port Street Perennial Garden and Civic Works are once again distributing
free perennial plants to Community Gardeners in Baltimore. Distribution will
be on Saturday, April 12, 2003 from 8:00 am until? Gardeners wanting plants
must contact Civic Works to schedule an appointment. We currently have over
1500 plants in stock- but the variety is limited. Selection includes -
Aster, Astilbe, Coreopsis Rosea, and Dianthus. (A more exact list will be
generated after the snow melts and an additional shipment is received). If
you are interested in receiving plants, please contact Rebecca Rienzi at or
410-366-8533 x 205 by April 1, 2003.

YOU MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO RECEIVE PLANTS!

We are happy to announce a new partnership with the University of Maryland
Masters Gardeners, Baltimore City Chapter. Master Gardeners are available to
visit your garden and provide advice on plant placement, plant selection,
and plant care. If you are interested in a Master Gardener Mentor, please
contact Rebecca Rienzi by March 1, 2003 or as soon as possible. We are
hoping to match people up so that they can get advice prior to the April 12
give-away.

If you wish to have the advice of a Master Gardener, please know the answers
to the following questions about your garden.

How many hours of direct sun does your garden receive per day?

Is your garden shady?

Do you have water access?

What direction is your garden facing? (north, south, east or west)