[Chat] Re: [Discussion] It's almost the 4th of July at the Palace - 6 months left

jdy Chat@charlesvillage.info
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 00:57:59 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C33F6B.D0FE8EA0

brad,
please don't take this personal. i am so upset about this 'war' and the
senseless loss of life on both sides. the USA invaded the homeland of the=
se
'knucklehead's.  the u.s. seems to be having a difficult time bringing or=
der
and stability to a country that had order & stability, had green vegetati=
on,
had running water, had electric power and had air conditioners.the lives =
of
the iraqi people are worse now.  no wonder they hate americans.

have  u  heard the news today? v.p cheney's former company got the NO BID
contract to clean up the oil fields.

judy