[Chat] new dessert cafe/plants

dawnacobb at mindspring.com dawnacobb at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 16 12:11:50 EDT 2003

Hey...has anybody checked out the new dessert cafe that is on the corner of 33rd and Charles? If so, let me know so I can included something about it in the next Villager.

Also...the garden club will be working with STreuver brothers to relocate plants, flowers, bushes to other parts of the neighborhood from St. Paul Street.  If you know of a public place near your house that needs a plant, let me know.  Anyone who gets a plant will be asked to water it and care for it during those critical weeks after transplant.

The transplantation will occur on Saturday, September 20 so if you can help, say the word.  Dawna Cobb