[Chat] Rentals Available

Crystal cver1001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 12:15:08 EDT 2003

Hi,

As a Block Captain, one of my interests is in making
sure that there aren't any vacant houses/apartments
and that new neighbors are positive influences on the
neighborhood. So, I hope you will help me spread the
word.

Two apartments in the 3000 block of Guilford will be
available soon. One is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath place which
encompasses the 1st floor and basement. The other is a
1 bedroom, 1 bath on the third floor. The contact is a
2900 block Guilford neighbor, Alan Niedermayer,
410-338-0421.

Also, I know of a house that will be available for
renting on Abell in January. Contact me for more info.

Finally, there are two rental houses that may be going
for sale in the next month or two on Guilford, which
I'm hoping to get owner-occupants into. If you know
anyone who might be interested, please have them
contact me.

Thanks!

Crystal