[Chat] I had a dream!

Andre Barnett Chat@charlesvillage.info
Wed, 04 Jun 2003 19:15:25 +0000

Hi all,
I had a dream!  I dreamt that Doug Armstrong came to my art party and found
plenty of parking.  I dreamt that Gren came to my art party and couldn’t
find a scrap of trash anywhere!  I dreamt that Arjay was at my art party,
and he was explaining his new development idea for CV.  It had a Venice
theme, and something about flooding St. Paul St. which would require a
special water tax. Gren, Christian, and Pamela were all standing around
Arjay holding wine glasses, politely nodding there heads.  What a utopia!
How can anyone resist making it all come true!

Just join in my efforts for “Shameless Self-Promotion”  along with my good
friend Mark Cottman.  Because it’s time for another:

ART PARTY

June 8th, 2003 • Sunday 1-4 pm
at the home of André Barnett
2112 St. Paul Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
Sunday 1-4 pm

Paintings by  Mark Cottman & Andre Barnett

Please Join Us For An Afternoon Of Art, Music, Food & Spirits

For Additional Information Please Call
410-685-3788
barnettandre@hotmail.com

Directions to 2112 St. Paul Street Baltimore, MD 21218

Coming from the South: Take I-95 all the way into Baltimore.  (Do not take
I-695,  the Beltway;  do not take I-895, the tunnel thruway.)  Take Exit 53
(I-395).  Then bear right at the fork for Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
Follow King Blvd until it ends (a bit less than 2 miles) at a large
intersection.  Turn left onto Howard Street.

Coming from the North:  (From I-83):  I-83 Southbound merges briefly (at
Exit 14) with I-695 Westbound;  then at the next exit (Exit 23) it splits
off again. Stay on I-83 through this.  Exit at North Avenue (Exit 6).  Turn
left at the light, to go under the expressway, then over a bridge.  At the
end of the bridge, turn left at the light, onto Howard St.

Coming from the West:  From I-70, take Exit 89 (I-695 South).  After about 5
miles, take Exit 11 (I-95);  Bear left where the ramp splits for I-95 North
(Exit 11A).   Take Exit 53 (I-395).  Then bear right at the fork for Martin
Luther King, Jr. Blvd.  Follow King Blvd until it ends (a bit less than 2
miles) at a large intersection. Turn left onto Howard Street.

>From Howard St., turn right onto 23rd St. (second traffic light.). You will
pass Maryland Street and Charles Street.  Proceed to St. Paul Street.  As
you approach the intersection you can look to your right and see a parking
lot for The Hearing and Speech Center, you can park there and walk a block
and a half to my house 2112 St. Paul, which is on the right side of the
street.  Or you can make the right turn onto St. Paul and park on my street.