[Chat] Go Go Pirate Show

Kathleen Wilsbach kwilsbach at speakeasy.net
Wed Jun 18 00:23:05 EDT 2003

Looking for something fun and wacky?  Can they top the
Circus themed, French inspired water ballet in the Patterson
Park pool of the Summer of 2001?  Can it be better than
1001 Freudian Nights (Freud's biography told through Bellydance)
performed this past February?

Emil and I certainly plan to find out and we encourage
all CVers who aren't afraid of silliness and a really
good time to see this show.  If you've never heard of
Fluid Movement check out www.fluidmovement.org

-Kathleen

AHOY!
All ye landlubbers should get yer eyeballs over to
www.constellation.org to order yer tickets for the
latest Fluid Movement extravaganza....

GO-GO PIRATE SHOW!
Mutiny! Adventure! White Patent Leather!
Our mod-inspired interpretation of Robert Louis
Stevenson's classic pirate tale- Treasure Island!
With 20 groovy community performers, live original
music by The Landlubbers featuring Snackie Hillman and
Eddie Chabot, gobs of Go-Go Dancing, hula hooping
hijinx and aerial feats onboard THEE coolest historic
ship in the Inner Harbor!

We advise you to git yer tickets early!
Be prepared to stand and move throughout the entire 50
minute show- wear comfortable shoes! Folks with
difficulty standing for long periods should notify the
crew once you arrive at the ship- there will be very
limited seating.

Go to:
www.constellation.org

Lest ya'll think we've gotten a big head, I will state
here, for the record....our ticket prices may be
higher than ususal, but we are also helping to support
the grand and historic USS Constellation! So, you're
supporting 2 great causes at once! Can't beat that!

And if you REALLY can't afford the show- come check
out the FREE pre-show go-go antics right outside of
the Constellation entrance between 7:15-7:30pm June
20, 21, 26 and 27!

SHOW INFO:
June 20th, 21st & 26th to 28th
Performed onboard the USS Constellation in Baltimore's
Inner Harbor!
Friday, June 20: 8pm & 10 pm - $12.50
Saturday, June 21: 8pm & 10 pm - $12.50
Thursday, June 26: 8pm - $12.50
Friday, June 27: 8pm & 10 pm - $12.50
Saturday, June 28: one show only, at the....
PLEASURE ISLAND PIRATE JAMBOREE!
A Benefit Costume Party for FLUID MOVEMENT
AT A NEW TIME! 7-11pm
Booze, Burlesque, Vittles, Scavenger Hunt & Show- $40