[Chat] Help with feral cats

Crystal cver1001 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 10:54:33 EDT 2003

Hi Emily,

I'm swamped until July 4, but my brother has been
saying that he'd love to have a little orange cat(to
contrast with the black & multi-colored cats that we
have already). Are any of them orange?

Also, the Metro Cat Hospital off Reisterstown Rd in
Owings Mills seemed LOTS cheaper than others that I've
been to. It might be worth a call to get current
costs, in addition to the 20+ minute drive.

Good luck!

Crystal