[Chat] RE: Superpower TV

Lisa Simeone LSimeone at npr.org
Mon Jun 23 07:19:36 EDT 2003

Um, it's called SUPERPOWER.  It's on cable in the Washington metropolitan
area, on satellite TV all over the country (including in Baltimore if you
have satellite TV), and on some public TV stations around the country (as
with all public TV programs, the individual stations make up their own minds
about what programs they will and will not carry.)

http://superpowertv.org/

http://www.mhznetworks.org/shows/original/superpower.html