[Chat] Fwd: Re: red room in cv

Crystal cver1001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 16:08:28 EDT 2003

Hey I was going through old mail from last Fall (800+
unread messages), I found this link from Christine. I
followed it and the pop up window showed an
interesting-sounding event on July 12 by Nicole
Bindler.

It says: "Nicole Bindler has explored the Red Room
space with dance and movement performing with Bhob
Rainey and Chris Cooper. Tonight, she dances solo and
also in collaboration with local musicians. Nicole has
studied modern dance, improvisation and choreography
in Mass. for several years where she has developed a
very distinctive and personal style– a combination of
subtle fluid movements broken up by sharp
discontinuous motion. Here is a rare departure from
the Red Room's usual fare to see dramatic movement
combined with sound. "