[Chat] Re: Re: Images

Crystal cver1001 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 11:53:58 EST 2003

Here's an idea -- go to Images before the Peace Vigil
(e.g., Saturday -- will they be open on Sunday?) and
buy a card to send to somebody that is important in
your life, but you haven't been in touch with in a
long time or that you just haven't told them in a
while that you appreciate their contributions to your
life. Recently I got a card to send to my parents to
tell them thanks for being my parents, but it hasn't
gotten in the mail yet ...

I didn't notice any the last time I was there, but
maybe Images has Peace-themed cards. And you could
also send folks "Happy Spring!" messages because the
Spring Equinox is next week. Any blank card with
flowers on it will do.

Not to mention, Alice's lemon bars were a highlight of
my third Fridays last summer ...

:)

Crystal