[Chat] Found: porch light cover

Crystal cver1001 at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 17:29:43 EDT 2003

Hi,

I was out for a walk today and I found an intact but
muddy porch light cover in the bushes near one of the
apartment buildings. None of the houses nearby were
missing porch light covers. It's clear, looks a bit
like a bunch of raspberries and it has a little bit of
tan paint spattered on it. I think it's a pretty old
design -- it might even be antique.

Does it sound like yours? Or your neighbor's? I
suppose if nobody claims it, I'll see if the person
who bought 2646 N. Calvert wants it, since her porch
needs to be completely re-built. Fortunately, the
original columns were saved by another neighbor. With
a few exceptions, GCV neighbors are great!

Anyway, please let me know if you have any clues.
Thanks!

Crystal