[Chat] recommendation

Sarah Andrew Wilson sarah at phloot.com
Tue Nov 4 12:20:01 EST 2003

Over the past several months, Joel and I have hired Rickey Samuels to do
odd jobs for us, from painting our porch to washing our car.  Rickey is
a diligent and hard worker, shows up on time, does a thorough job, and
has great painting skills.  If you'd like to see a sample of his work,
take a look at our porch at 3049 Guilford.  Joel and I picked the
colors, but Rickey did most of the painting and "fine-tuning."  After
seeing his work, both of our immediate neighbors have hired him to help
out with their painting and renovations.

If you're looking for an affordable, hard-working handyman of sorts,
Rickey is your man!  Contact me for more information.

Cheers,
Sarah Andrew Wilson