[Chat] looking for a roommate or two

Crystal cver1001 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 17:26:31 EST 2003

This afternoon I was out on the porch and Beth Barbush
came by. She's interested in renting the 3 bedroom
apartment next to my house in the 3000 block of
Guilford Ave, but doesn't have a roommate yet. Alan is
offering the place for $995 per month with heat and
hot water included. I haven't seen the inside, but
I've seen Alan and his contractors doing a lot of work
on the place. It's got a new stove, new dishwasher,
new kitchen floor, and other improvements.

Beth said she'd like to share the place with one or
two people, preferrably professionals or graduate
students. If you know of anyone who might be
interested, please contact Beth at 410-322-7080.

Thanks.

Crystal