[Chat] sanitation

jdy jberlin at bcpl.net
Mon Nov 17 15:29:40 EST 2003

hi,
well it had to happen sooner or later. the sanitation police came out to
inspect my porch and contents on it. most of  u  have seen my porch.
excluding the political signs it has been like that for over 10 years.
apparently a complaint came in about a week ago. the complaints were that
the porch had a lot of trash and junk on it. also mentioned were the
'SIGNS'.
i'm inclined to think someone doesn't like my politics.
i mentioned to the enforcer that i had a right to express myself. he was
very nice. stated it was nothing like he thought it would be. he took
pictures. stated he would show the pictures to his supervisor and let her
decide.
good thing he didn't go on vineyard lane.
i'll see what happens.

judy
end the war.