[Chat] Wet Walls, Leaky Bricks

dawnacobb at mindspring.com dawnacobb at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 6 17:33:48 EDT 2003

Brennen: I am having some of that work done as we speak.  My problem also involved a faulty down
spout.  Ben Senkas is the fellow I am using. 410.233.6543. Ben has done other work for me and is terrific:thorough, honest and very interested in making sure you understand what he's doing.Someone else in the neighborhood recommended another person, whose name and number I have at home. I will get it for you and send it in a separate message.  Good luck... Dawna Cobb