[Chat] Waste Management's Quick Response

Crystal cver1001 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 11:24:14 EDT 2003

Since I moved to the 3000 block of Guilford, the
company that picks up the trash for the Gilman
Apartments has been coming by earlier and earlier. In
the beginning, it was around 6:30 am, then 5:30 am,
finally last Wednesday it was 3:45 am. So, I put on my
robe and went out to tell the fellas that, according
to my understanding of the City ordinances, they
couldn't pick up trash within 100 feet of people's
houses before 7 am. I also called the phone number on
their truck and left a message asking them to please
adjust their pick up schedule.

I was away on the next pick up day, but Monday morning
at the dot of 7 am, the WM truck arrived to pick up
the trash.

So, sometimes, all you have to do is ask.

:)

Crystal