[Chat] skylights

Christine Gray Langwidge at erols.com
Fri Oct 17 11:15:35 EDT 2003

John, my house had no skylight, but I wanted one.

The one I wanted had to fit in or be like those that are in many of the CV
houses, no bubble on the roof, but one with a pull cord and wire in the
glass.

I don't remember the name of the place where I bought it but it was near or
off Wabash Avenue off of Northern Parkway.

It cost me $125.  I brought it home in my car.

I had a carpenter cut a hole in the roof after measuring etc.

It was put in and has never leaked-after eight years!

And what a difference it makes.

I'll see if I can find the name of the company.  I remember that it's a
business that makes skylights to order but they have a standard size, witch
is what I bought.

Christen Gray