[Chat] ...Monthly Dumpster?...

arjay arjay at bcpl.net
Tue Oct 28 06:43:38 EST 2003

Chaz-ville,

It's my understanding that on the second Saturday of every month there is a
dumpster provided (Is that program still in operation?) at rotating locations
in CV.  One may call 410-235-4411 (CVCBD) and checkout the exact location for
that month several days prior if you have anything to deposit.

Make the call also to find out if that program is still in operation.

Arjay
_____

<Chat at charlesvillage.info> =====