[Chat] RE: Barclay School tossing good books

Christine Gray Langwidge at erols.com
Mon Sep 1 11:13:38 EDT 2003

I don't think I would be of much value because I personally have not seen
the materials.

But as an English professor and someone who lives in the city, I find this
distressing.

I think the woman named Tweefie Millspaugh would be more useful.

Her friends, as indicated in a message, discovered the books and took many
of them.

Christine Gray