[Chat] Enoch Pratt Library, and snack bags

Crystal cver1001 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 17:08:35 EDT 2003

I was up at the Waverly Library today and picked up a
flyer called "Enoch Pratt Free Library Community
Dialogues II: A discussion of Pratt Library Facilities
for the future." All meetings begin at 6:30 pm. For
information, call 410-545-7130.

Monday, Sept. 22, Patterson Park Branch, 158 North
Linwood Avenue.

Tuesday, Sept. 23, Cherry Hill Branch, 606 Cherry Hill
Road.

Wednesday, Sept. 24, Pennsylvania Avenue Branch, 1531
West North Avenue.

Thursday, Sept. 25, Hamilton Branch, 5910 Harford
Road.

Next, I meant to pick up ziploc-type sandwich bags,
but accidentally got snack bags instead. Since it's
open and the box got flattened in my too small drawer,
I don't think I can take them back. So I wondered if
anybody could use them for anything. Maybe they'd be
good for someone doing a project with kids that
requires individual little bags for buttons or
macaroni?

Thanks.

Crystal