[Chat] Re: Abell Ave. last night

jdy jberlin at bcpl.net
Sun Sep 21 21:54:17 EDT 2003

some people were abducted/car jacked in southwest balto. i don't know how
the police became aware of this. they had been following the car for a
while. on howard st to 24th, 24th to barclay, where the van flew past the
intersection(4 way stop). fortunately there was no one/car going thru the
inter section. the van went rt onto 31st, then onto brentwwod(where linder's
auto shop is located),  left onto 32nd st and at abel av. person bailed out
of car. i do not know if this person knew or was related to the victims(who
were in the van at the time). i suspect the police were vigorous about this
due to children being involved. usually they will not do a car chase because
of all the innocent people who have been hit by fleeing car and killed.
judy