[Chat] MD clean energy bill gets final approval!

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Tue Apr 13 19:58:04 EDT 2004

Good news for clean air in Maryland from CCAN.  --Emil

----- Forwarded message from Cindy Parker <ciparker at jhsph.edu> -----

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 12:29:42 -0400
From: Cindy Parker <ciparker at jhsph.edu>
Subject: Balti CCAN: VICTORY!!! Md. clean energy bill gets final approval!
To: alexbeth at comcast.net, amillar516 at aol.com, audreyregan at yahoo.com,

Hello Balti CCANers,
Congratulations to us all and a BIG THANK YOU to all of you that helped
make this happen!!!

Our April meeting is this Thursday, April 15th, at Cindy and Steve's
house (2703 St. Paul St.) at 7:30pm.

The Towson Town Festival is coming up on May 1 and 2 and we'll need
volunteers to help staff the table. Even if you can't come to the
meeting on Thursday, please let me know if you can help out with the
Festival.

Strong work!
Cindy

Cindy L. Parker, MD, MPH
Johns Hopkins Center for Public Health Preparedness
615 N. Wolfe St., Suite WB030
Baltimore, MD 21205
(443) 287-6734 office
(443) 287-6736 fax