[Chat] ...Bake Sale Clarified...

arjay arjay at bcpl.net
Fri Apr 16 22:13:03 EDT 2004

Dear Christine,

The simple explanation is:

Ah, ...well, ...the way it will happen is, ...ah, ...you see you buy these
cookies, ...and, ...ah, ...then, ...the money from the cookies, ...ah, ...er,
gulp, ...it will buy all these, ...ah, ...er???

Oh DAMN Christine, ...how the HELL should I know, ...you're not supposed to
actually think about any of this stuff, ...you're just supposed to jump on the
bandwagon, ...and then send out as many emails as possible to anybody you can
find, ...and then go to the DAMN thing a buy lots of cookies, ...and dutifully
raise HELL about the President, ...and dutifully smile every time they all
mention the other guy's name, ...you know Mr. ???, ...what the HELL is his
name anyhow?, ...ah yes, ...Mr. HEINZ!

C'mon Christine, ...you're not taking this stuff seriously, ...get with the
program!

Arjay
_____

List <Chat at charlesvillage.info> =====