[Chat] ...something is screwed up with?...

arjay arjay at bcpl.net
Fri Apr 16 23:34:08 EDT 2004

Dear Christine,

Yes Dearie, ..something funny is happening with your messages, ...sorry for
trying to have some fun at your expense (about the drinking and all),
...sometimes it works if you just turn the damn computer off, ...and go the
bed, ...and try it all in the AM.  Computers can sometimes "get in a rut",
...after all, there are literally millions of things going on inside the
machine at any one time and it sometime gets "all screwed up".  Turn it off!
Go to bed!  Try it again in the morning.  If that works, the next time you
have similar problems you should try simply turning it off, ...wait 2 minutes,
...turn it back on and it might have straightened itself out.  Sometimes a
fresh "boot" will clear away minor problems.  I am far from being a computer
"geek", but this has worked for me many, many times in the past.

Too many beers myself tonight, so to bed for me!

Regards, Arjay

List <Chat at charlesvillage.info> =====