[Chat] clarify this bake sale

Crystal charlesvillager2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 00:10:08 EDT 2004

Translation:

"Maryland always goes to the Democratic candidates so
why have this event in Maryland? Charsky is going to
get as many people as possible in our old hometown to
vote for Kerry. [Upstate New York tends to be heavily
Republican.] So, instead of wasting time and energy in
Maryland, go canvass in Pennsylvania, West Virginia,
and Delaware, where Kerry really needs votes.

Also, don't forget to attend the March for Women's
Rights in D.C. on Sunday April 25th. [There's a
smorgasboard of organizations to choose from and to
march with -- Planned Parenthood, Sierra Club, NARAL,
NOW, ACLU -- just to name a few.]"

Did I get that right, Charsky?

:)

Crystal