[Chat] "Blue Mass" Tuesday Apr. 27, 6:30 pm

Crystal charlesvillager2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 22:17:16 EDT 2004

Copied from the flyer:

You are warmly invited to attend a "Blue Mass"

A Community-wide Service of Prayer for the protection,
encouragement and guidance of the Police,
Fire-fighters, and Paramedic Teams of Baltimore City.

Tuesday evening, 27 April, 6:30 pm.

St. John's Church
3009 Greenmount Ave
(Greenmount Avenue at Thirtieth Street)

following the service there will be an opportunity for
the Community to express its appreciation for all the
good work done by our Fire-fighters, Police, and
Paramedic teams on our behalf.

N.B. This is a sacred Service of Prayer to help meet
the Pastoral needs of the men and women of the Police
and Fire Departments, sponsored by Saint John's Church
as an act of gratitude for the many remarkable acts of
courage and sacrifice made on our behalf. This sacred
time and place of reconciliation is NOT the forum for
complaints or politics!