[Chat] gurdjieff talk

Christine Gray Langwidge at erols.com
Thu Apr 29 16:54:37 EDT 2004

Forwarded by Christine Gray

-----Original Message-----
From: AreteTelos [mailto:aretetelos at gurdjieff-legacy.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 3:26 PM
To: Undisclosed-Recipients:
Subject: Reminder: Last East Coast Fourth Way Talk and Workshop

The Gurdjieff Studies Program invites you to talks and a special workshop by
William Patrick Patterson
GURDJIEFF'S FOURTH WAY
William Patrick Patterson has actively practiced the principles of
self-transformation for over 30 years. The creator/narrator of the
award-winning documentary trilogy--The Life and Significance of George
Ivanovitch Gurdjieff: Gurdjieff in Egypt, Gurdjieff's Mission and
Gurdjieff's Legacy. Mr. Patterson is also the author of five books on the
Fourth Way--Voices in the Dark, Struggle of the Magicians, Taking with the
Left Hand, Eating The "I" and Ladies of the Rope. He is the founder/editor
of The Gurdjieff Journal (est. 1992), the first domestic and international
Fourth Way journal. Mr. Patterson is a also the founder/director of the
Gurdjieff Studies Program. He has led groups for many years and annually
gives four public seminars on G.I. Gurdjieff 's teaching of the Fourth Way.
===========
Thursday April 29
BALTIMORE, MD
7:30 pm
TALK: CONSCIOUS SURVIVAL IN A RADICALLY CHANGING WORLD TIME
The Episcopal Church of the Redeemer
5603 North Charles Street
Donation: $10 at the door; $5 of which may be used toward purchase of a book
or video.
===========
Saturday May 1
BALTIMORE, MD
10 am to 5 pm
SPECIAL ONE DAY WORKSHOP:
EXPLORING THE ESOTERIC SECRET
· Guided Meditation · Body Impressions · Dialogue · No Experience Necessary
College of Notre Dame
Knott Science Center
4701 North Charles Street
10 to 5, $75 advance reservation; $125 at the door
For information, call 410-337-2678
>From time to time we will email you information from AreteTelos about
Gurdjieff's Teaching of the Fourth Way. Privacy is important to us;
therefore, we will not sell, rent, or give your name or address to anyone.
If you do not wish to receive these notices, at your request we will remove
your email address from our files.