[Chat] VLP Int'l Holiday Open House

Brad Schlegel william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Wed Dec 8 12:23:17 EST 2004

 FYI

----- Original Message -----
From: Sarah Andrew Wilson
To: discussion at charlesvillage.info ; chat at charlesvillage.info
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 10:40 AM
Subject: [Discussion] VLP Int'l Holiday Open House

Just wanted to pass along that the VLP is having its annual International Holiday Open House this Saturday, December 11.  I think the times are noon to 4:00pm.  While I won't perform this year due to another concert, last year I performed and participated and had a blast!  There are all sorts of musical groups, foods, activities, and exhibits about holidays from around the world, and there's something for all age groups.  It's a great place to be this time of year.

If you're new to Charles Village, or even if you're a long-time resident, be sure to stop by the VLP (Village Learning Place, on St. Paul Street, just north of 25th Street) at some point soon.  There is so much good coming from that building, most of it free to the public, from its library and computer lab to its after-school programs, activities for seniors, and summer-time Evenings in the Garden series.  Really good stuff happening for the community.

Cheers,

Sarah

Sarah Andrew Wilson
flutist, artist representative