[Chat] Free Store by December 18th

Christine Gray Langwidge at erols.com
Fri Dec 10 06:36:21 EST 2004

this is from the freecycle list.

Christine
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Warfield Matt [mailto:intheendthereisnoend at yahoo.com]
  Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 6:32 AM
  To: freecyclebaltimore at yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [freecyclebaltimore] WANTED: Items for Free Store by December
18th

  We accept any items that can be of use to another and
  are in working order.  We cannot take any furniture at
  this time.

  The Baltimore Free Store is a concept in the making.
  In short it is much like a thrift store where
  donations are turned around and provided back to the
  communities who need them, with one exception:
  everything is free.  We are able to do this through
  volunteers and people like you who have items to
  offer.

  We will be setting up a free store on December 18th at
  the All Peoples Congress located on 426 East 31st
  street in Baltimore City.  The hours of the store will
  be 10am to 4pm.  This is NOT the permanent location
  for the Baltimore Free Store and donations are NOT
  accepted here, we will just be using the All Peoples
  Congress space for one day.  At this time we do not
  have a permanent location.

  We are currently accepting donations at 6007 York
  Road, Apt. A.  This is a residence and you must
  schedule a time to drop items off.  Please respond to
  baltimorefreestore at yahoo.com with donation in the
  subject line and details in the body, and a number for
  contact will be provided to you.

  If you wish to help out and volunteer for the 18 we
  need people to help set up, organize, staff, break
  down, clean up and transport items.  Please send an
  email to baltimorefreestore at yahoogroups.com with the
  word volunteer in the subject heading and then the
  times you are available and a contact you can be
  reached at.  We need volunteers from 8:00 am to 5:00pm
  on Saturday the 18.

  We accept any items that can be of use to another and
  are in good working order.

  Thank you and have a great weekend!

  http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor