[Chat] Liz Kasper

arjay arjay at bcpl.net
Mon Dec 13 00:12:25 EST 2004

Chazville,

Well, ...the descriptions got detailed enough that I finally recognized who
Liz Kaspar was, and in fact it ends up that I attended Emmanuel Church at Reed
and Cathedral with her.  Oh damn!  Isn't it always too bad?  I think I
remember seeing Frank there this AM!  But then maybe it was at last week's
service?  It appeared she had fairly poor vision but appeared healthy
otherwise.  What on earth was the reason for her death?  Does anyone know?

Arjay
_____

<Chat at charlesvillage.info> =====