[Chat] RE: [Discussion] NIMBY, please identify yourself!

Crystal cver1001 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 19:07:03 EST 2004

Thanks Sarah, John, Kiko and Andre. I'm glad to know
that the vast majority of the people on the lists can
1) read, and 2) interpret what they read correctly.

As it said, the message was "Posted on behalf of The
Barclay/Midway and Old Goucher Coalition." And, as
Kiko and Andre pointed out, historically HABC has not
been a great neighbor.

Will you all be attending Saturday?

~ Crystal