[Chat] summer the music died

Baneone at aol.com Baneone at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 11:27:38 EST 2004

Hello all I don't think from the businesses owners that I talked with had a
problem with the 50.00. I am not sure why they may not happen but, I heard from
a good source. I to went to almost all of them but, I didn't think there was
much of a turn out.Maybe other things are planned like speciel events.heard
that also. I think Mr Gordon had to get a permit to have them in any case he
worked his butt off and I thank him for all the good times me Jack and our
friends had. thanks deBorah