[Chat] Evenings in the Garden at VLP

Sarah Andrew Wilson sarah at phloot.com
Tue Jul 6 21:49:59 EDT 2004

"Evenings in the Garden" ~ Every Wednesday (June 30th-July 28) from
6-8pm

Last Wednesday we enjoyed a very successful introduction to the Evenings
in the Garden Series, with nearly 30 audience members and poets in
attendance.

Please join us this Wednesday, July 7th, for a performance by the a
capella group The Missing Chums from 6 to 8 pm in the VLP Learning
Garden.

As always, the Evenings in the Garden Series is free and open to the
public.  The performance will occur rain or shine.  In case of inclement
weather, it will take place in the VLP library.   Light refreshments
will be sold.

For more information, please call Becky at 410-235-2210, x206.

BTW, I'll perform on Wednesday July 21.  Be there or be square!

Sarah Andrew Wilson
flutist, artist representative
www.phloot.com
h 410.243.6475