[Chat] Belgian flute ensemble in Wash DC

Sarah Andrew Wilson sarah at phloot.com
Wed Jul 7 18:17:51 EDT 2004

In case anyone will be in the Annapolis or Washington DC area this
weekend, I am helping to host the Jozef Pauly Ensemble from Belgium.
I'll stay with them in the Washington hostel and perform with them on
Sunday.  They are giving performances on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Below is more information.  All performances have been generously
sponsored by such organizations as the Flute Society of Washington and
the Belgian Embassy and are free to the public.  After their stay here
they will head to California for more performances.  Hopefully we'll see
you at one of the performances!

The Jozef Pauly Ensemble features the entire family of flutes (ranging
from piccolo to double bass/contrabass flute).  Visit their web site at
http://www.jozefpaulyensemble.be

Cheers,
Sarah
=================
Sarah Andrew Wilson
flutist, artist representative
www.phloot.com
h 410.243.6475
c 703.244.6732

FRI 9 JULY -- 12.00pm (Eastern Time)
************************************
"Live! At Woodrow Wilson Plaza"
Federal Triangle metro stop
Woodrow Wilson Plaza
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC

SAT 10 JULY -- 06.00pm (Eastern Time)
*************************************
Performance on the Kennedy Center Millennium Stage
The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
2700 F Street, NW
Washington, DC 20566
Live broadcast on the internet
http://www.kennedy-center.org/calendar/index.cfm?fuseaction=milStage

SUN 11 JULY -- 03.30pm (Eastern Time)
*************************************
In cooperation with the Flute Society of Washington
Performance in St. John's Episcopal Church
Followed by a reception in the parish house
Concert together with area Flute Ensembles
St. John's Episcopal Church
Lafayette Square
1525 H. Street NW
Washington, DC 20005

WED 14 JULY -- 07.30pm (Eastern Time)
Evening concert at the First Presbyterian Church
144 Conduit Street
Annapolis, MD 21401