[Chat] hostel in DC

Sarah Andrew Wilson sarah at phloot.com
Wed Jul 14 17:13:38 EDT 2004

I assume there is no age limit, at least at the DC hostel, because the
ages of the people I stayed with ranged from 17 to 55 years old.  In
fact, I seem to have erroneously added the word "youth" to the name in
my original e-mail.  Checking their website, the name is indeed
"Hostelling International."

Sarah Andrew Wilson
flutist, artist representative
www.phloot.com