[Chat] house at Guilford & 30th St

Sarah Andrew Wilson sarah at phloot.com
Fri Jul 16 09:55:40 EDT 2004

Does anyone (John Spurrier, perhaps?) know the status of the beautiful
house at the northwest corner of 30th and Guilford?  It was for sale,
then had a sign that said "Under Contract," then that sign was removed
but the for-sale sign remained, and now both signs are gone.  Was it
sold?  Is it still on the market?  Joel and I took a tour during open
house, wondering why a house on our block was going for over $300,000,
and it was indeed a beautiful house, seemingly worth the asking price.

Cheers,
Sarah

Sarah Andrew Wilson
flutist, artist representative