[Chat] In the mood for Silly?

Kathleen Wilsbach kwilsbach at mac.com
Mon Jul 26 00:33:45 EDT 2004

Did you miss the Circus themed, French inspired, synchronized swimming
extravaganza that was Cirque de L'Amour in 2001?

How about 1001 Freudian Nights, Freud's biography as told through
belly-dance in Winter 2003?

We didn't and you can be sure Emil and I will be seeing
Fluid Movement's

EARTH, WIND AND THE BALTIMORE FIRE

August 5, 6 & 7

8:00 pm

  Patterson Park
  (Enter the park at East Lombard St. &
  S. Patterson Park Ave.)

Tickets are $6
available at the performances

FEATURING:

  The secret love affair of wind and fire

  Learn why dynamite is not a fire retardant

  Hunky dancing firemen with hoses of different sizes

  It's fun! It's fiery! And it's educational!

Fluid Movement heats up the 100th anniversary year of the Baltimore
Fire, recasting the conflagration as a funktastic flamenco-flavored
fantasy. Our very historical version of the famous blaze features
flamencoing flames, tangoing dancers with fans of fire, wee
waterdrops from the Baltimore City Carrera Program, and Fluid
Movement's trademark campy fun.

  More info: 443-742-4942
http://www.fluidmovement.org/