[Chat] 209?

John Spurrier jfspur at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 09:01:34 EDT 2004

I have noticed the number 209 displayed vertically on several metal utility
poles (the kind that are used to support traffic lights) in different parts
of town. The stick on letters are about 8" tall. Does anyone know the
significance of the number 209? At first I though maybe it was a gang tag
done in a less hieroglyphic manner. Then I thought maybe 209 is the number
of a union local. Has anyone noticed these digits?

John